Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
OK2SAY is a student safety program that allows anyone to confidentially report tips on potential harm or criminal activities directed at school students, school employees, and schools.
OK2Say is a nationally recognized program giving students the tools to step up and speak out when they are concerned about their safety or the safety of another.
American Rescue Plan: ESSER III Funds
- PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 End-of-Year Goal Report (Posted: 06/30/2022)
- PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 Mid-Year Goal Report (Posted: 02/26/2022)
- PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 Mid-Year Goal Report – Precademy (Posted: 02/26/2022)
- Public Act 48; Section 98b 2021-2022 Goal Reporting Plan
- Innocademy’s COVID-19 Prevention Plan Documents
- COVID-19 Dashboad
- Continuity of Learning and COVID-19 Response Plan
- Extended Continuity of Learning Plan
- GSRP Teacher COVID-19 Grants
- Training Report Summary for Teachers, Parents, and Students (Posted: 1/11/2021)
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/1/2021)
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Year-End Goal Reporting (Posted: 6/29/2021)
- COVID-19 Prevention Strategy for Schools (Posted: 8/24/2021)
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
- Fiscal Year Operating Budgets and Subsequent Revision
- Summary of Personnel and Operating Expenditures (Pie Charts)
- Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there are no bargaining agreements.
- Employee Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
- Procurement and Expense Reimbursement Policies
- Reimbursed Expenses
- Employee Compensation Information
- Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
- District Credit Card
- District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- Educator Evaluation Systems Postings & Assurances