Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
ESPTransExpenditureRptBudget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
- Fiscal Year Operating Budgets and Subsequent Revision
- Summary of Personnel and Operating Expenditures (Pie Charts)
- Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there is no bargaining agreement.
- Employee Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
- Procurement and Expense Reimbursement Policies
- Reimbursed Expenses
- Employee Compensation Information
- Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
- District Credit Card
- District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- Educator Evaluation Systems Postings & Assurances
Procurement and Expense Reimbursement Policies