Enrollment is Now Open for the 21-22 School Year!
Please join us on March 16th, April 20th or May 11th for an in-person tour of Precademy. Tours will be scheduled in 15 minute increments between 5-7pm.
We would love to talk with you and show you around!
Please visit this link to REGISTER FOR YOUR TOUR time.
Starting Education Early
By embracing innovation, we equip our preschoolers to become global leaders and thinkers through intentional teaching, environmental exploration, and in-depth “study-based” learning experiences.
Our vision is to create high-quality early childhood educational experiences for all of our children. Through strong parent involvement, a nurturing environment, and diverse and varied materials, we envision our students growing into independent, creative thinkers thriving in a global society.
Financial Assistance Information:
- Head Start or Great Start options are available based on income guidelines. Please ask about this! There is a good chance you could qualify!
- Apply online HERE or fill out and return to our office one of the paper applications, below
- Students must be 3 or 4 years old by December 1st, in order to receive tuition assistance.
- In order to receive assistance, a student who is 4 years old must be participating in either the am or pm classes of the 4 day program .
- Students who are 3 years old are only eligible to receive funding for the 2 day program.
- Focus on whole-child learning, in which we attend to each child’s needs academically, emotionally, and socially
- Fostering a learning environment that is rooted in a culture embracing uniqueness and relationships
- Encourage mentoring and working with diverse groups
- Nature based learning and partnership with Outdoor Discovery Center
- Intentional stewardship and social responsibility in our students, parents, families, staff, and partners
- Encourage strong parent and community involvement and investment.
- Utilize a year-round calendar and curriculum. Please see the 19-20 sample of how the year is normally designed – we will be returning to this arrangement in 21-22. 19-20 School Calendar
- Develop global leaders and thinkers with a foundation in the principles of “Leader in Me”; based on the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
. Scheduling Options:
- Classes are held at the Homestead Campus; 8485 Homestead, Zeeland
- 4 day options: Monday – Thursday – 8:30-11:30am or 12:30-3:30pm. $1800 for Aug – June school year.
- 2 day options: Tuesday & Thursday – 8:30-11:30am or 12:30 – 3:30pm. $900 for Aug – June school year
Please contact Leisa at email@example.com, or at 616.446.1486 for more information!
For more information about Precademy, download the following documents: