Starting Education Early
By embracing innovation, we equip our preschoolers to become global leaders and thinkers through intentional teaching, environmental exploration, and in-depth “study-based” learning experiences.
Our vision is to create high-quality early childhood educational experiences for all of our children. Through strong parent involvement, a nurturing environment, and diverse and varied materials, we envision our students growing into independent, creative thinkers thriving in a global society.
Financial Assistance Information:
- Head Start or Great Start options are available based on income guidelines. Please ask about this! There is a good chance you could qualify!
- Students must be 3 or 4 years old by December 1st, 2018.
- In order to receive assistance, a student who is 4 years old must be participating in either the am or pm classes of the 4 day program .
- Students who are 3 years old are only eligible to receive funding for the 2 day program.
- Focus on whole-child learning, in which we attend to each child’s needs academically, emotionally, and socially
- Fostering a learning environment that is rooted in a culture embracing uniqueness and relationships; we are a family that grows
- Student-led and blended learning; using technology to fit varying learning styles
- Encourage mentoring and working with diverse groups
- Intentional stewardship and social responsibility in our students, parents, families, staff, and partners
- Encourage strong parent and community involvement and investment.
- Utilize a year-round calendar and curriculum
- Develop global leaders and thinkers with a foundation in the principles of “Leader in Me”; based on the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
- Classes are held at the Homestead Campus; 8485 Homestead, Zeeland
- 4 day options: Monday – Thursday – 8:30-11:30am or 12:30-3:30pm. $1800 for Aug – June school year.
- 2 day option: Tuesday & Thursday – 8:30-11:30am. $900 for Aug – June school year
Please contact Leisa at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 616-446-1486 for more information!
For more information about Precademy, download the following documents: