VIRTUAL PARENT MEETING – TOMORROW 8/23
We will be hosting a VIRTUAL parent night for all of our families TOMORROW, August 23rd.
Click on the link, below to open the pdf of the invitation – or see below the image for the links to the meetings.
6pm New Family Parent Meeting
6:30 Transitional K and Kindergarten –
6:55 1st and 2nd Grades
7:20 3rd – 5th Grades
7:45 Middle School
HAND 2 HAND – SIGN-UP OPEN FOR THIS YEAR
OK, Hand2Hand is firing up again for the year, and attached is the sign-up form. A few things to know:
- Hand2Hand is a weekly food bag distribution, provided by Vertical Church (yay to them for this partnership!!). Read the attachment for more info.
- There are no qualifications, other than just signing and returning the form.
- Bags are distributed on Thursday mornings and we attempt to put in lockers/cubbies during the lunch hour. The first delivery will be September 15.
- In order to receive the first delivery, forms must be returned to the front desk before the Labor Day break. However, families can continue to sign up throughout the year.
IMPORTANT – REPORTING ABSENCES
If your student will be missing school for illness, appointment, vacation, etc., please make sure to let their teacher know and email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school phone at 616.748.5637.
HAVING SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP YOUR CHILD?
Please have them…
- WATCH THIS VIDEO so they are aware of the parking lot procedures
- Place a name card in the front passenger dashboard – it’s SOOOO helpful!
AUGUST LUNCH MENU
PARKING LOT PROTOCOLS – THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Some things to PLEASE, PLEASE do…
- Please arrive in the parking lot no earlier than 3:30pm. Arriving 45 minutes early only adds to the congestion.
- “Right Turn Only” into the parking lot – – AND OUT (This is new, but needed after observing traffic patterns, today) Following this traffic pattern is the most efficient and safest for all.
- Stay. In. Your. Car. We know it’s tempting to park in other lots and walk over, but it only creates a safety issue and slows things down with folks crossing all sorts of ways through the parking lot and taking kiddos away from our secured dismissal area.
Thank you for hitching up those patience pants and teaming with us to help get your kiddos to you as safely and efficiently as possible.