Thanks for a GREAT first couple of days!
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE: MARK YOUR CALENDARS – VIRTUAL PARENT MEETING – 8/23
We will be hosting a VIRTUAL parent night for all of our families on August 23rd. Please watch for more details along with links for this Zoom Meeting.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK AT HOMESTEAD CAMPUS?
We are in need of the following:
- Daycare Assistants. 8a to 4:30. Looking for 1 or 2 people part-time, 2 or 3 days a week. $12/hr.
- Precademy 4-day Assistant. Monday through Thursday. Must have or be willing to obtain their CDA (Child Development Associate) certification. $15/hr
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in applying.
Breakfast is served each morning from 8:20-8:45 each morning and is $1.75 for those that do not qualify for free/reduced lunch. While there will be some packaged items, similar to last year (muffins, cereal, granola bars, etc), it will also incorporate more fresh fruit and hot food twice a week. Students will go through the breakfast line (in the hot lunch service area), if they wish and then walk over to the tables in the lobby to eat before heading outside for morning recess. Here is a sample from breakfast this last week.
AUGUST LUNCH MENU
PARKING LOT PROTOCOLS – THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!
Some things to PLEASE, PLEASE do…
- Please arrive in the parking lot no earlier than 3:30pm. Arriving 45 minutes early only adds to the congestion.
- “Right Turn Only” into the parking lot – – AND OUT (This is new, but needed after observing traffic patterns, today) Following this traffic pattern is the most efficient and safest for all.
- Stay. In. Your. Car. We know it’s tempting to park in other lots and walk over, but it only creates a safety issue and slows things down with folks crossing all sorts of ways through the parking lot and taking kiddos away from our secured dismissal area.
Here’s the dorky drop off/dismissal video just one more time in case you need to watch it for the first time, rewatch it or share it with someone you designate to pick up your child.
Thank you for hitching up those patience pants and teaming with us to help get your kiddos to you as safely and efficiently as possible.