BREAKFAST MENU – WEEK OF APRIL 19TH
REMINDER: SICK CHILD? POSSIBLE COVID EXPOSURE? SHOULD THEY COME TO SCHOOL?
Walk through this super helpful INTERACTIVE FLOW CHART anytime you have a question about whether or not your child should attend school because they are experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or have had a possible exposure.
As always, if your child is suffering from any of the symptoms, below, that are NOT related to seasonal allergies, they should be kept home until symptoms are no longer present without the use of medication.
- Runny nose and/or congestion
- Tired and/or achy
- Short of breath
- New loss of taste and or smell
REMINDER: COVID POSITIVE DIAGNOSIS?
In the event your child receives a positive COVID diagnosis, please make sure to contact us, immediately. We must continue to update the COVID transparency page on our website and be able to work with the health department in their contact tracing efforts.
TROPICAL SMOOTHIE FUNDRAISER
We are launching our next fundraiser for any student interested in earning money for his/her overnight field trip account. Students of any age may sell. Funds will be held at school for your child to use on any of the 3rd-8th grade overnight field experiences. Participation in fundraisers is never a requirement for travel and is offered as a way to offset the costs of these opportunities.
We are excited to be partnering with Tropical Smoothie Cafe for this fundraiser. Attached you will find a pdf of the coupon sheet and the specific coupons on each sheet. The coupons are good at all of the Michigan locations, including our closest ones in Holland, Grand Haven and Grandville! 4 of the coupons are for FREE smoothies and require no other purchase. The other 8 coupons are for free sandwiches with the purchase of a smoothie.
There are two ways you can participate:
- You can take orders, collect money and turn in money with the needed number of sheets at the end of the sale. We will send home the needed coupon sheets with your student the day after your student turns in the form.
- Take this quick survey and we will send home the desired number of sheets you think your student will sell. You can always request more if you sell the initial amount.
A couple things to know:
- Each coupon sheet is sold for $25 – each sold sheet earns $12.50 for your student’s field experience account.
- The sale starts today and ends April 28.
- Cash, check or credit card are acceptable forms of payment. Follow instructions on the coupon sheet to pay by credit card. We request you send in a single check made out to Innocademy (or cash) for your entire order.
- Please turn in all order forms, money for sold coupon sheets and any unsold coupon sheets on or before April 28.
- We are responsible for each coupon card sent home so please be sure to send in money for each card sold AND any unsold coupons. Please help us by returning the unsold sheets at the end of the sale. If you request coupon sheets and do not return them, we will need to deduct the value of those sheets from the earnings of your student
For questions, please contact Ms. Jody – email@example.com
CALLING ALL 3RD – 8TH GRADE GIRLS – SOUL SISTERS RUNNING CLUB IS HERE! IT’S NOT TOO LATE TO SIGN UP!
We are thrilled to launch the first ever Sole Sisters Running Club for 3rd – 8th grade girls at Innocademy and iCademy Global!
Please see the registration form, below. Checks can be made payable to INNOCADEMY. Please reach out to Leisa.Lobbezoo@iCademyGlobal.org if cost is an issue and you wish to apply for a scholarship.Sole Sisters Registration FormDownload
BREAKFAST/LUNCH SIGN UP/PICK UP – APRIL 26TH
- THIS SIGN UP is open for next week’s breakfast/lunches for our families with students who are virtual learners. 7 days of lunches and breakfasts available for each kiddo 18 and under.
- Deadline for sign-up are TUESDAYS AT NOON. Late responses cannot be accepted.
- Pick up will be at iCademy on FRIDAY AFTERNOONS from 2:00 – 2:15pm
- Please contact Ms. Stacy at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
COMMUNITY FOOD RESOURCES
HELP WANTED – PARAPROFESSIONAL NEEDED AT INNOCADEMY
We are looking for a parapro to join our team at Innocademy! This position will work closely with a few students who need additional support throughout the school day. The schedule for this position is 6 hours/day, Monday – Friday for days school is in session, plus a few Professional Development days during the year. This is a great job opportunity for someone who loves kids, has some experience working with students in a school setting and wants to work a similar schedule to our school schedule. The ideal candidate would have at least 60 college credit hours. Please contact Sara at email@example.com if you would like more information about this opportunity.
DO YOU QUALIFY FOR MEDICAID – NEED ASSISTANCE?
APRIL LUNCH MENU
WE LOVE WARM WEATHER – (PLEASE KEEP IN MIND SCHOOL DRESS CODE =)
From our Innocademy Family Resource Guide…
Please help your student make sure that they are choosing appropriate clothing for school. Dresses and shirts should have a strap of at least two fingers (one inch) wide (no strapless, spaghetti straps, halters or side low-cut sleeveless shirts) and should completely cover the mid-section. Shorts, dresses and other pants must be at fingertip length or longer with student arms resting at their sides. Pants must be worn at waist level. Students not meeting the dress code will need to change their clothing … either new from home or school-provided. School dress code is in effect for field experiences and may have additional guidelines appropriate for the experience. Hats are allowed. If a student wears hooded clothing, we ask that hoods remain down when indoors to encourage social and academic engagement. * Due to Covid-19 a mask, covering both mouth and nose, needs to be worn in the building.
PARK PASSPORT 2021
With a 12 NEW sites and all new questions, the 2021 Nature-rich Park Passport will guide you and your family to 16 local parks and natural areas where you can find forests, beaches, dunes, lakes, trails and more in our nature-rich community.
TOTAL TREK QUEST REGISTRATION – 3RD – 5TH GRADE BOYS – STILL TIME TO REGISTER!
INNOCADEMY FAMILY CALENDAR FOR 21-22 SCHOOL YEAR
FEEDING AMERICA MOBILE FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Mark your calendar and share these dates with friends and neighbors! Feeding America Mobile Food Distribution takes place in the Roosevelt Elementary of Zeeland Public Schools in the west parking lot. This is a drive-thru, no contact distribution. All are welcome. No income guidelines or proof of residency required. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The event runs 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm on:
- April 13
VIRTUAL LEARNERS (Different Than Remote Learning =)
If your family has chosen to participate in the Innocademy Virtual Learning program this year and have questions, please contact Mr. Bob. Bob.Soulliere@iesschools.org
VIRTUAL LEARNERS CALENDAR FOR 2ND SEMESTER
FAMILY RESOURCE GUIDE
Please see below for the 20-21 Innocademy Family Resource GuideInnocademy-Family-Resource-Guide-20-21-1Download
CALENDAR FOR THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR