2018-2019 Enrollment Information
Financial Assistance Information:
- Students must be 3 or 4 years old by December 1st, 2018
- Students must be participating in either the am or pm classes of the 4 day program .
- Head Start or Great Start options are available based on income guidelines. Please ask about this! There is a good chance you could qualify!
- Focus on whole-child learning, in which we attend to each child’s needs academically, emotionally, and socially
- Fostering a learning environment that is rooted in a culture embracing uniqueness and relationships; we are a family that grows
- Helping kids to be loving and compassionate
- Student-led and blended learning; using technology to fit varying learning styles
- Encourage mentoring and working with diverse groups
- Intentional stewardship and social responsibility in our students, parents, families, staff, and partners
- Encourage strong parent and community involvement and investment.
- Utilize a year-round calendar and curriculum
- Build business partnerships based in reciprocated support
- Develop global leaders and thinkers with a foundation in the principles of “Leader in Me”; based on the Seven Habits of Highly Effective People
Other Fun Details:
- Classes are held at the Homestead Campus; 8485 Homestead, Zeeland
- 4 day options: Monday – Thursday – 8:30-11:30am or 12:30-3:30pm. $1800 for Aug – June school year.
- 2 day option: Tuesday & Thursday – 8:30-11:30am. $900 for Aug – June school year
- Schedule a visit with us or for more information or questions, please call Leisa at 616-446-1486.
Please contact Leisa at email@example.com for more information!
Take a look at these documents for more information about Precademy: