Thanks to all of our families who made it out to the (SUPER Sweaty, Hot! =) Fun Night this week! So. Much. Fun! Also, big thanks to the staff who volunteered at all of the stations! Can’t wait to do it, again!
Your child(ren) will be bringing home with them on Thursday (1/2 Day Dismissed at noon) their report card envelope. This envelope will also include MAPs scores.
DO YOU HAVE ANY INNOCADEMY BOOKS?
Please, please, please help your kiddos do a final search this weekend and return any Innocademy Library books that may be hiding in nooks and crannies, under beds and in closets =).
CALENDAR INFO FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE YEAR
- Friday, June 17th – No School
- Thursday, June 23rd – Last Day of School – Dismissed at noon – Report Cards sent home with kiddos
- Thursday, July 28th – Open House for 22/23 School Year!
- Wednesday, August 3rd – 1st Day of School!
iPAD AIR – SALE!
We have 59 iPad Air tablets for sale! If you would like to purchase one for $60, please sign up using the link, below:
Tablets will be ready for pick up and payment at the front desk beginning June 13th.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
JUNE LUNCH MENU
IMPORTANT STATE-REQUIRED HEARING/VISION/IMMUNIZATION INFORMATION FOR NEW K KIDDOS & 7TH GRADERS
MEET UP AND EAT UP THIS SUMMER
MORE SUMMER PROGRAMS
Artists Creating Together – Our Programs | Artists Creating Together
No More Sideline – No More Sidelines | Home
Planet Fitness – Summer Pass – FREE membership for teens during the summer – Free Summer Gym Membership for Teens | Planet Fitness
Bam (Holland) – Kids Bowl FREE (up to age 15 years) – KidsBowlFree.com: Kids Bowl Free All Summer Long!
Low Cost/No Cost Social/Recreational Opportunities in Ottawa County (provided through millage) – Heritage Homes, IKUS, MOKA, Pioneer Resources (calendars may be found on their websites or on the OCCMH website – Events – Ottawa County, Michigan (miottawa.org)
LOVE IN ACTION TRI-CITIES FLYER
MORE FOOD SERVICE INFORMATION
As a reminder we will return to paying for hot lunches and breakfasts in August. What does that mean for my students?
– We will discontinue offering FREE breakfasts and lunches in all buildings.
- Deposits into SendMoneytoSchool.com starts a new family portal, beginning July 1, 2022. If you have used this online deposit service in the past, you will need to re-enroll your students using their student number. Important for you to know your student’s account number to set up your account. No service fee for online deposits before October 1, 2022. You may always drop off deposits at your school office. Sendmoneytoschool, only takes credit cards to make a deposit.
- If you currently have $$$ in your SendMoneyToSchool.Com account, those funds will roll over.
- If you qualify for lunch benefits, please go to lunchapp.com (Holland Christian District) after August 1 to fill out an application. The site will not be active until August 1, 2022.
SUMMER RESOURCES FOR OTTAWA/ALLEGAN COUNTIES!
This summer, there are resources for mental health, food, and outdoor activities available in the Ottawa and Allegan County areas.
For some ideas for FUN this summer……..
Use this map for a fun educational adventure and check out the Free Little Libraries near you. The books are free and you can also donate books you no longer want to the libraries. No late fees and a good excuse for a walk or bike ride! littlefreelibrary.org
GR Kids offers a Calendar of Events for family activities in Grand Rapids and the Lakeshore Communities. (You can follow them on social media accounts too.)
Mobile Food Pantries (choose your county):
Ottawa County Food Pantries:
Finding Food and Reviewing and Applying for Public Benefits:
Ottawa County Camps Scholarships
Story Walks for Families – Free, participate any time during park hours, and No registration is needed:
Ottawa County Parks Outdoor Program Schedule:
Outdoor Discovery Community Programs – many are free or affordable:
FIT AND HEALTHY FAMILIES PROGRAM SUMMER, FALL AND ONLINE SESSIONS AVAILABLE
- Elementary-aged kiddos and their families
- Summer Session: June 13 to Aug. 8 (Mondays) 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Fall Session: Sept. 12 to Nov. 1 (Mondays) 6 to 7:30 p.m.
- Online: offered self-paced year-round.
- Class held outside at Outdoor Discovery Center 4214 56th Street, Holland, MI 49423
This series is taught by a registered dietitian and covers a variety of nutrition topics in a hands-on interactive way. Join us for gardening, exploring the trails, seeing the birds of prey up close, fishing, doing scavenger hunts, trying new foods, and doing family dance fitness together! Come have fun with us and get outside with your family!
Grandparents are welcome to bring their grandchildren. If you miss a week due to illness or vacation, you will be provided with a link to enjoy the class virtually!
Registration: Spectrumhealth.org/classes-eventsor call 616.748.2834
Check out the video, below, to see the fun things these classes will be doing!
Cost for the class is $25. Currently, website says Winter, but they are updating it to include summer/fall/online. They did say we are free to use this link to register =) https://www.spectrumhealth.org/locations/zeeland-community-hospital/classes-and-events/nutrition
CALENDAR FOR 22/23 SCHOOL YEAR
STUDENT ABSENCE/EARLY DISMISSAL
In the event your child is going to be absent for the day or needs to be picked up, early, please send an email and/or Bloom’s message to their teacher as well as email@example.com. Please include the reason for the absence or early dismissal.
FAMILY RESOURCE GUIDE
Please click, below, to see the 21-22 Family Resource Guide