FUN AT INNOCADEMY THIS WEEK…
While we wish we could be learning in person for the next several weeks, we choose to be grateful for the time to be together THIS week as well as the opportunity to practice for our Remote Learning launch on November 30th.
BREAKFAST/LUNCH PICK UP OPPORTUNITY FOR EVERYONE – Next Week at ZPS. Resumes at Homestead on Tuesday, Dec 1st!
As a reminder, FOR NEXT WEEK, ONLY, in order to participate, please contact, Zeeland Public Schools at 616-748-3128 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before noon on Friday, 11/ 20 to reserve your meals. If you email, please include your name, school and for how many children you are requesting meals. Pick up of meals will be at The Bridge in Downtown Zeeland between 2pm – 5pm.
Resuming for pick up on December 1st at Homestead Campus! If you are in need of breakfast/lunches for your child(ren), you may sign up each week for FREE! Children you register for this service do not need to be students at Inno or iCademy but can be siblings, ages 0-18, who also live at the home.
- Sign up no later than 9:00 am on FRIDAY each week. Please click to register for pickup on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 1ST between 11:15-11:30 pm.
- Questions? Please contact Stacy at email@example.com.
REMINDER – VIRTUAL PARENT MEETING ON MONDAY, NOV 23rd
We are looking forward to sharing out our detailed plans and schedules for Remote Learning at 7 pm on Monday, November 23rd. Please use THIS LINK TO JOIN THE MEETING.
Thanks to all of our families for filling out the Remote Learning Survey as this provides us such GREAT information as we make tiny adjustments to our learning plans. We look forward to sharing more on Monday, November 23rd at our 7pm parent meeting.
THANK YOU to everyone who has already selected an item from our Virtual Angel Tree! Just over 1/2 of the requests have been claimed. If you are able to help, please see directions, below. The bin will still available for gift drop-off outside the front doors and may be accessed without an appointment. As a reminder…
- To claim one of the 294 items from the Angel Tree request list, please click THIS LINK.
- Please bring new, unwrapped items to Homestead Campus by Monday, December 7th. Shipping directly to Homestead Campus (8485 Homestead Drive, Zeeland, MI 49464) from Amazon is also a great option – please add family # to the notes section of your order.
- Drop Off bin located by the front doors Monday – Friday (excluding Break Week) between 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Please do not drop items off outside of those hours. When you drop off items please let Ms. Deedee know by email firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone/Text 616-566-1311
Bittersweet Ski Passes
We are again offering Bittersweet Ski Passes for students (7 + years) and their families (extended families, too!) through Innocademy and iCademy Global.
Ski passes are a great opportunity for folks to purchase a pass ($22) that acts as a coupon throughout the season, reducing the prices on lift tickets, helmets, and rentals. The pass can be used, repeatedly, at any time throughout the ski season (please read the restrictions on timeframe and days), by the pass holder! ANYONE can be part of the ski club…student, parent, family friend.
If you are interested, please…
- Read through the attached information – INCLUDING COVID 19 policies
- Fill out the attached form for student and/or adult
- Secure in an envelope with payment (checks payable to BITTERSWEET SKI RESORT)
- Label envelope: BITTERSWEET SKI PASSES – LEISA LOBBEZOO
- Return to campus. If you would like to mail the forms and payment via US mail, that is great, too! Please use the information, below:
Leisa Lobbezoo iCademy Global, 8485 Homestead Drive, Zeeland, MI 49464
Once we receive the application and payment, there is usually about a 14 school day turn around for your information to be processed at Bittersweet and passes to be issued so please plan ahead. =)
Just in case you were wondering, “Hmmm…what does Bittersweet usually charge for lift tickets and rentals?”
WITHOUT SKI CLUB PASSES
$32-$57 lift ticket
$10 helmet rental
WITH SKI CLUB PASSES ($22 each pass – every skier must have one to receive the discounts.)
Adult (anyone not still in high school)
$26 lift ticket
Student (7 years old and older)
$22 lift ticket
$10 helmet rental
+ 2 FREE Lessons or NASTAR run
FEEDING AMERICA MOBILE FOOD DISTRIBUTION
Mark your calendar and share these dates with friends and neighbors! Feeding America Mobile Food Distribution takes place in the Roosevelt Elementary of Zeeland Public Schools in the west parking lot. This is a drive-thru, no contact distribution. All are welcome. No income guidelines or proof of residency required. Questions can be emailed to email@example.com.
The event runs 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm on:
- December 8
- January 12
- February 16
- March 9
- April 13
Available WIFI Locations
ZPS has free public WiFi hotspots for the community at the following locations:
* ZEHS, DeWitt parking lot
* ZEHS, parking lot between the stadium tunnel and aux gym
* ZWHS, greenspace between the pool and loading dock
* Quincy Elementary, greenspace on the northwest side of the building
* Roosevelt Elementary, back of the building in the outdoor learning area
* New Groningen Elementary, west side of the building in the outdoor learning area
VIRTUAL LEARNERS (Different Than Remote Learning =)
If your family has chosen to participate in the Innocademy Virtual Learning program this year and have questions, please contact Mr. Bob. Bob.Soulliere@iesschools.org
FAMILY RESOURCE GUIDE
Please see below for the 20-21 Innocademy Family Resource GuideInnocademy-Family-Resource-Guide-20-21-1Download
CALENDAR FOR THE 20-21 SCHOOL YEAR